Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Antigua 2/16/18


Bill, Sandy and I took our last dive at Pillars of Hercules in the morning after breakfast. The water was bright and clear - great dive all around. We saw two spotted rays and a huge lobster. I have a picture of him but there is no scale, so it is hard to see how large it really was.


After the dive we took a leisurely and lovely cruise on calm water to Valley Church Beach, where I took a little swim around the boat several times. I need the exercise after all of the food and drink intake!



Next we took the boat into Jolly Harbor where we spent the night. We had our last Happy Hour with our Patron tequila and Ting, thanks to Victor! George made us some delicious strawberry daiquiris. He makes the best drinks of any Tradewinds cruise we have been on!


We headed to Akropolis Greek restaurant for dinner on shore. We treated our crew, George, Alett and Ben to dinner. We had planned to go to Castaways for the Reggae Band, but it started pouring rain and we all just ducked into Further instead.



 We had a wonderful last night with our crew: Alett, Ben and George (The Thinker).



No comments:

Post a Comment