Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monday, November 3, 2014

Today is our Wildlife Connections Dolphin Tour. We went to the Marina Pier to meet Eduardo who showed us an interesting slideshow about dolphins. We then got on the zodiak and headed out of the harbor. There were 9 of us on the tour. A couple from Pueblo, Mexico were dolphin lovers. Juan Pablo and Lerua come to Puerto Vallarta four times a year to swim with the dolphins with Wildlife Connections.

Eduardo and Angel would locate a pod and then we would slip into the water and swim over to the dolphins, diving down when we got close. It was an incredible experience. Sometimes they would play with me, swimming in circles right below me while I followed their circles as best I could. My best experience was when I was right above two swimming together and one turned upside down to look at me. This experience was one of the most amazing experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment