Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014

We began our day by taking a look at a condo in Molina de Agua, which is next door to us. The huge condo has many upset in PV due to its height ~ they did not adhere to the zoning ruquirements. But, it is a beauty. I wish I had taken some pictures. Very luxurious.

For dinner we went to El Patio de Mi Casa for dinner. We had a Cupocity coupon for dinner and a glass of wine there. What a cute little spot. I will go there again! We sat next to a table of four and introduced ourselves. Then the deluge hit! The six of us ended up eating together at a coffee table inside. It was so fun when Ruth and Sue found that they had so many things in common. We are both on Tripadvisor (SciTchr and SoozS). We both had Cupocity coupons for dinner. We both live in Denver. We both grew up in Tucson, AZ. We both went to Palo Verde High School there (sorry to report that I am the elder). So many things in common. Their friends were very fun...SeasideArizona on Tripadvisor. So fun to put faces with names we know from Tripadvisor.




On the way home we stopped at Mi Crepa and had our first crepe on the Malecon Extension. Very yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment