Today we discovered that our camera is no longer in the land of the living. This summer some sand got into it at Lake McConaughy and it has been threatening to quit since then. I guess a photoless blog is not as interesting, but I will give it a try. Maybe I can get pictures from friends along the way to add.
At sunset our friends Cynde and Dan came up to our condo with their cousins. We had a nice time chatting while watching another not too spectacular sunset. Too many clouds. Later we walked over to No Way Jose for another great meal. We all enjoyed the mariachis and the interesting entrees. Rick had a really good mole chicken. Ruth had her usual chili en nogada, which is a stuffed chili with a walnut cream sauce and pomegranite seeds. So pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment