![]() |
| Tile work on our condo's lanai. |
| The new pier on Los Muertos Beach |
![]() |
| Helping the Band |
| Dancing in the Park |
Rick and I have been looking forward to seeing our friends from Canada, Kathe and Jorgan. We have Skyped a couple of times before the trip. They will be staying two weeks in Conchas Chinas at their timeshare. It is a beautiful location. For our first get together, they came by our condo on Monday for drinks and snacks before heading out into Old Town for dinner. Amazingly enough, Kathe and I had very similar outfits on, down to our (cheap) white watches. Mine cost $10.48 and hers was $15.00. Too funny! We all had great mariscos at Mariscos Polo...red snapper, shrimp, mahi mahi...yum!
![]() |
| Almost Twins |
| I like Kathe's better. |
| Hungry Ricky? |
| Great baby red snapper! |
| A very tall waiter! |



No comments:
Post a Comment