Monday, August 24, 2009

Pacific Grove





Today we biked from our end of the Monterey peninsula to Fisherman's Wharf and the city of Monterey. Great bike path. Passed Lovers Point, Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf and lots of sand dunes and beaches. Saw some sea otters, harbor seals and sea lions. Sampled about 5 types of clam chowder on Fisherman's Wharf. Did a little shopping and rode home. Later we bought some fresh fruit and vegies at the local Farmer's Market. Great dinner tonight at Mexicali Cafe. The topper to the day was a hot tub at our place. Someone before us must have put some bubble bath in the hot tub. When we turned on the jets, the bubbles just kept coming and coming. Smelled of peaches. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bubbles!!! We'll miss you at golf this morning..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I won't know whether to call you "Peaches", or "Bubbles". LOL!.. It sounds as if you're having a lovely trip, and I'm enjoying your blog. Jean

    ReplyDelete